Our executive search techniques are based on the fundamental precepts of:
- Obtaining an accurate understanding of our clients’ needs by means of comprehensive briefing sessions, leading to the preparation of a job description, company profile and person specification, accompanied by the development of a search plan.
- Undertaking fully documented, in-depth research within the target marketplaces and, subsequently, appraisal of the potential candidates identified.
- Carrying out professional interviewing and assessment of candidates, supported by detailed background reports.
- Personal presentation of short-listed candidates, including comprehensive interview reports.
- Participation, where appropriate at subsequent meetings.
- At all stages, ensuring that both parties achieve a satisfactory outcome through ongoing consultation and advice.
Our commitment is to provide effective solutions to your recruitment needs, using tried and tested techniques supported by innovation and creativity.
Our approach includes:
- Detailed analysis of your company’s structure and human resource needs, including comprehensive job and employee profiles.
- Up-to-date advice on market conditions, remuneration and benefits.
- Design of creative, cost effective advertising, supported by relevant media advice on local, national, international and specialist publications.
- The benefits of our unique Response Management service, developed to encourage a quality response from prospective candidates.
- Confidential contact with candidates, followed by full briefing and in-depth interviewing.
- Administration of Psychometric Assessments, including personality and aptitude measures, all supervised by Chesterman Swann’s own Chartered Psychologists.
- Personal presentation of the shortlisted candidates, including full interview reports.
- Participation, when appropriate, at subsequent interviews.
It is obvious that organizations spend both time and resource, to a great extent in their executive recruitment activities. They source CV’s short-list the appropriate candidates, interview them, and then carry out the reference checks. To ease these several executive recruitment activities, Ably Business Solutions has come up with Vendor Management Services (VMS).
VMS is a functional and practical model for executive recruitment in minimum time and with the involvement of lesser resources. As a VMS provider or Master Vendor, we manage all the process of recruitment by deploying our own appropriate resource. To manage the entire cycle of recruitment, we shoulder certain expenses; we charge a fee for the executive recruitment services.
Advantage of VMS Model
- Flexibility to the highest level because the services of multiple vendors can be obtained and managed by the Master Vendor.
- Along with the others, the Master Vendor may also be one of the service providers.
Is a subsystem of an organization. It ensures that randomness is reduced and learning or behavioral change takes place in structured format.
Undertaking fully documented, in-depth research within the target marketplaces and, subsequently, appraisal of the potential candidates identified.